The Sirocco Golf Club is proud to announce the 2021 Men’s League Program. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these unprecedented times. It is our intentions to move forward with our Men’s program understanding that we will need to be flexible through the season. Sirocco is excited to have a very knowledgeable and dynamic team in place to help make this year as enjoyable as possible. We have a number of committed sponsors. We ask that you take notice of them every week and utilize their products or services. We appreciate their continued support and if you are interested in being part of our already great group of sponsors while growing your business please take a look at our 2021 Sponsorship Package here.
Wednesday will be our league day again with tee-times reserved from 9:00am – 9:30am and from 2:00pm – 6:45 pm each week. These tee times are blocked off for Sirocco Men’s League Members and Public League Members. Guests will not be allowed during these Men’s League times, this is to allow all league Members access to tee-sheet and will be strictly enforced.
Pre-Registration for Sirocco members and returning league members will open on Friday November 1, 2020. We will be taking payment at that time for returning league members only. Sirocco member’s payment will be processed March 1, 2021. After March 1 we will open up registration to the waiting list.
$72.50 for Sirocco Members
$162.50 for Public Player **CURRENTLY SOLD OUT** If interested in 9 holes after 5:00pm please send Craig Gibson an email.
NEW for 2021
- Golf Genius Software – Live Scoring
- April 28/2021 – Par 3 Challenge – More Details to come
- League Members can play the tee box of their choice – Inform Proshop team at Registration
- Glenmore Audi Team Challenge *Teams of 6*
- $20 Per Player – 3 Man Best Net Stableford – Year Long Competition with Playoffs
- Team Names will be named after the Audi Vehicle Line-up (Q3,Q5,Q7, ETC)
- Teams will be randomly generated to equalize teams by handicap – More Details to come
- New weekly games – Detailed schedule and procedures will be sent out in April
Included in the registration fee will be access to:
- 1 Week Advance Booking for non-members of the club for league times
- Golf Canada Handicap System membership included in registration
- Green Fees 9 holes – $35
- Green Fees 18 Holes – $62
- Twilight Rate – $40
- Year End Dinner and Awards Banquet on Sept 29/2021 at 6:30pm
NEW Weekly Game Fees:
- $10 Mandatory Game Fee (Weekly Prizes & Super Snips)
- 75% of Fee will be used for Weekly Prizes & Year end Banquet
- 25% of Fee will used for Super Snip Pot. Each Par 3 as their own pot and will be paid out in Cash each week if there is a single deuce made on either hole. If two or more deuces have been made it will be carried over to the following week. The last Wednesday of each month will pay out each deuce made in cash. If an Ace (hole-n-one) is made the pot of that specific hole will be paid out to that player.
- **Reasons for change ** More weekly prizes paid out and to include all Men’s League participants in Super Snip pot. Bigger weekly & monthly payouts for your deuce or ace.
- $20 optional Snips fee – Outright Low Gross/Low Net scores for all 18 Holes. Low Gross/Low Net 18 Hole scores will be paid out as well.
We thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.