The Sirocco Golf Club is proud to announce the 2020 Ladies League Program. The following information will outline next year’s program as well as the registration process. The goal of the Sirocco Ladies League is to have fun. We are excited to have a very knowledgeable and dynamic team in place to help make this year as enjoyable as possible. We continue to have a number of committed sponsors. We ask that you take notice of them every week and utilize their products or services. We appreciate their continued support. Please contact our Professional Staff if you are interested in sponsoring.
We will once again be teaming with Sonshine Services as our charity of choice for our weekly 50/50 draws. The Sonshine Centre is a second stage shelter serving women and children who are escaping family violence and abuse. For more information, visit www.sonshine.ca.
Tuesday will be our league day with times reserved from 9:00am – 11:15am and 2:30pm – 7:00pm each week.
Pre-Registration for Sirocco members and returning league members will open on Friday, November 1. Registration will now take place online. Please click on the correct link below that will take you to the registration.
$105 inc tax for Sirocco Members
$175 inc tax for Public Players
New for 2020
- Online registration
- League information evening – Tuesday, April 21, 2020. The goal of this is to ensure that all league members understand the various components of the league as well as how scoring is completed.
- New name for the Team Event – Ladies Audi Team Challenge
- New weekly games
Included in the registration fee will be access to:
- Opening Banquet and Fashion Show
- 1 Week Advance booking for non-members of the club for league times.
- Weekly Game Entry Fee
- Gold Membership in Golf Canada Handicap System – $50 value!
- Special Green Fee Rate 9 holes – $35
- Special Green Fee Rate 18 Holes – $62
- Twilight – $40
- Year End Dinner and Awards Banquet
- Optional Ladies Audi Team Challenge –additional $20
We thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Brian Fast.