Tee Time Bookings
– Please ensure that you are selecting the names of your group as access to property will be denied to anyone not on the tee sheet. NO WALK ONS.
– We cannot guarantee Power Cart Availability
– The driving range and practice facility is OPEN
– Please check your email for any course updates or frost delays.
– You will be greeted and informed of the protocols and instructions for the day.
– Unload your clubs and/or cart and load yourself on a power cart (if applicable) in the designated area.
– Power carts will be single riders unless the players reside together. We cannot guarantee power cart availability
– The putting green, chipping green and driving range are open.
– Bathrooms will be disinfected regularly.
– The golf course will be monitored to ensure physical distancing.
– No rakes, no ball washers, no benches. Do not touch the flag or pin.
– After the round, head directly to your car, unload clubs and return power cart to the designated areas.
If you feel any symptoms such as cough, headache, sore throat, fever or difficulty breathing
PLEASE STAY HOME