Tee Time Bookings
Tee Times will become available for Online Booking on Monday, May 4th at 10 am.
– Tee times must be booked online. Please ensure that you are selecting the names of your group as access to property will be denied to anyone not on the tee sheet. NO WALK ONS.
– Please request a cart so we can better manage the number of carts required. Power carts will be disinfected before each use. Power carts will be charged to your accounts.
– T he season will begin with Members Only access. Once we have made sure our protocols are working properly to ensure staff and member safety, we will expand the access to guests and eventually public play.
– Tee times will be 12 minutes apart to ensure proper spacing on the golf course.
– You will be limited to booking 1 tee time per day to ensure enough access for all members. As we gauge member demand, this will be adjusted accordingly to allow more access.
– The driving range will be closed on the recommendation of our Industry Associations. Our range, in particular, is not well suited for social distancing especially from the sheltered mats.
– Hopefully, this recommendation will change and we can get the range open.
– Please arrive at the golf course 15 minutes before your tee time. No earlier.
– Please check your email for any course updates or frost delays.
– You will be greeted and informed of the protocols and instructions for the day.
– Unload your clubs and/or cart and load yourself on a power cart (if applicable) in the designated area.
– Power carts will be single riders unless the players reside together.
– The putting green, chipping green and driving range are closed.
– Play will begin of the #10 tee. This will allow access to Clubhouse bathrooms and Food & -Beverage offerings directly from the clubhouse.
– Bathrooms will be disinfected regularly.
– Any pro shop requests, such as balls or tees, can be made by phoning the Pro Shop. These items will be charged to your accounts and delivered to the starter on #10 tee.
– The golf course will be monitored to ensure physical distancing.
– No rakes, no ball washers, no garbage cans, no benches, no sand bottles, no tee markers. Do not touch the flag or pin.
– In the event of a the horn being blown for dangerous weather, please go directly to your vehicles to seek shelter. The clubhouse is closed for any gatherings.
– On course bathrooms are closed.
– After the round, head directly to your car, unload clubs and return power cart to the designated areas.
– There is no club storage, no club cleaning, no cart storage.
Food & Beverage
– Pre-ordered using the app or by phone
– Curbside pick up from Clubhouse.
– Account charges only.
– Menu, offerings and details to follow.
If you feel any symptoms such as cough, headache, sore throat, fever or difficulty breathing
PLEASE STAY HOME